Saturday, September 24, 2011

omigosh

It was so very hard to find a name for this blog that wasn't already chosen. At one point I resorted to asking my 4 year old son for suggestions. He came up with "Lightning Mcqueen Dora." Even though it sounded so cute coming out of his mouth I don't think I could pull it off. So craftyl8y it is. (craftylady) in case you didn't catch it the first time :). That said let me introduce myself; I am Sarah. I am superwoman. My adventures range from teaching myself to crochet to fearlessly flying through the air in my upcoming trapeze class. I have other more intimate blogs but this one should be rather light hearted. Currently I have a lot of projects starting so I thought it would be a great time to start documenting my adventures. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment